The University of Ioannina – School of Education – Department of Early Childhood Education invites Master’s and PhD students from the School of Education, the School of Sciences and the School of Engineering to apply for participation in the Intensive Study Program on Sustainability duration of two weeks entitled:
“Building an environmental portfolio for quality in university education – ÉPOQUE”
- Dates: November 2 – 13, 2015.
- Location: Conference Center “Karolos Papoulias”, University of Ioannina.
- Official Language: English
- The project is funded by the European Commission, Hellenic National Agency IKY, under the ERASMUS+ programme.
- The course is supported by 4 European Universities: University of Ioannina (UOI), University of Helsinki (Finland), University of Naples (Italy), Hellenic Open University (Greece), and 2 Institutes: BEST Institut für berufsbezogene Weiterbildung und Personaltraining GmbH (Austria) and Projects in Motion – PiM (Malta).
- The Intensive Study Programme comprises lectures, workshops, interactive round tables, teamwork/collaborative activities, and also creative events, happenings, science fests.
- Students undertake various educational roles like learning, teaching, designing educational materials and analyzing data.
- Teachers are professors from the Partner Universities, distinguished invitees from third – country Universities and Partner Organizations (such as consortia ERASMUS+ and HORIZON2020 consortia, national Universities etc.).
- Certificates of attendance and 10 ECTS will be awarded under the auspices of the members of project consortium.
- The programme gives to 3 students per partner Institution with the best performance the opportunity to have a grant traineeship abroad – in one of the partner countries – one week duration- with the respective recognition of 5 ECTS plus.
For further information and contact points, please visit the web site http://www.epoque-project.eu/ or one of the national announcements in the partner web sites.
Application period: 14-09-2015 – 30-09-2015
|Attending a master course or developing a doctoral thesis||Prerequisite|
|Attending in either School of Education, Sciences or Engineering – Direction/special interests in sustainability issues||Prerequisite|
|Full time face to face course from 2-13 of November in Ioannina and distance learning period before and after the main course||Prerequisite|
|Availability for one week internship at a Partner University/Institute within February 20163 scholarship awards for the students with the best performance during the ISP||Prerequisite in case|
|Proficiency in English||Prerequisite|
|Distance learning skills and use of web2 tools||25%|
Download here the applicant form.